Marula Mining PLC has an experienced team with a proven track record across the entire project development pipeline. Collectively, they present an in-depth understanding of the mining and exploration sector.
Mining Engineer and Director of ASX and AIM listed mining companies focused on African mine development and operations throughout Africa, with +25 years’ experience in international mining, financial markets and investment banking. Masters of Mining Engineering with Honors from the Royal School of Mines, Imperial College.
A Fellow of the Institute of Materials, Minerals and Mining (“FIMMM”) and the Geological Society (“FGS”), with +25 years’ natural resources investment banking and mining geology experience. His geological experience has included diamond exploration as a field geologist and research studies into Kimberlites. Richard was previously a Director in the Resources, Energy Infrastructure team at ANZ Bank London, having joined from Commerzbank AG. He has also held positions at Standard Bank London and Dresdner Kleinwort.
A veteran of the broader mining and gemstone industry, Ian is well recognised for pioneering many of the sectors most innovative strategies. He has extensive operational experience in both mining and marketing and is highly regarded within the greater luxury sector, with a proud legacy of having been the CEO of both Gemfields and TanzaniteOne during their most successful years.
An experienced geologist and exploration manager with over 20 years’ experience of mining and mineral exploration in Africa, South America and Europe. Marc was a founding Director and former Managing Director of Moxico Resources Plc which commenced copper mining operations at its Mimbula Copper Mine in Zambia in late 2020.
* An African headquartered company with strong operating experience throughout East, Central and Southern Africa.
* The capacity to develop and run low-cost operations in Africa.
* The ability to deliver extensive growth in demand and achievable prices within the critical metals sector
* Significant industry and local knowledge, experience, and stakeholder recognition.
* The flexibility to apply best practices operating approaches to specific operating environments.